Please follow the safety rules and conditions below to properly enjoy your candle for every use.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight, and extinguish all candles when leaving a room. NEVER leave a candle unattended.
- Always read and follow the use and safety instructions on the candle warning label carefully.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep the candle away from flammable objects, such as curtains, bedding, books, decorations etc.
- Keep the candle on a level, heat-resistant surface that is stable.
- The glass container can become very hot to touch once the candle is lit. Be careful!
- Never use a candle as a night light and never burn a candle for longer than 3-4 hours.
- Never extinguish your candle with water or with the candle lid; a candle snuffer is best. Be sure the candle wick is no longer glowing and is completely put out before leaving it unattended.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and other debris at all times as this is a fire hazard.
- Keep the candle away from drafts, fans and other sources of air currents as this can cause the flame to flare and cause more soot build up as well as uneven burning.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Don’t burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited.
- Always trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Discard your candle when 1/2 inch of wax is left.
- Do not touch/move a lit candle when a wax pool has formed.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another. This helps ensure they don’t melt one another, or create their own drafts to cause improper burning.
- If your candle flickers, smokes, or if the flame becomes too high extinguish your candle. If it is burning unevenly or improperly, extinguish your candle. Check for drafts and let the candle cool completely before trimming the wick and re-lighting.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device